Last night I went to the IKEA with Greg and purchased a new dresser and nightstand. I've been needing a dresser since approximately May 2005, so I'm just a little behind. A big thanks goes out to the Parentals, who let me borrow their truck, and an equally big thanks to Greg for lending me his muscle in getting the boxes out of the store, into the truck, out of the truck, and into my basement. Now let's just hope it doesn't take another 5 years to open the boxes and assemble the silly things!
For the third consecutive year, I rang in the new year at Hale Center Theater's New Years Eve BASH. This year our party consisted of me, Greg, Mariah, and Ryan. We were joined by other fun friends and family during various parts of the evening, and--as usual--it was a total blast! The show was The Importance of Being Earnest and its really one of my favorites. The sleepover and New Years breakfast of pumpkin french toast that followed weren't too shabby either.
Along with most of America, I've made a new committment to health and wellness for the new year and I'm finding a great deal of help from Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels. My new "favorite thing ever" is the Biggest Loser workout DVDs. I'm seriously hooked. Allie got me the Cardio Max edition for Christmas and it totally kicks my butt--in a good way. When I'm not burning it out with the Biggest Loser peeps, I'm making my way to the gym. And I really do love getting good and sweaty. At least I love it until that moment when two hot guys walk in to start lifting weights and you realize you look like a sweaty disaster.
I buy my fruit snacks in bulk at Sam's Club. I eat at least one package a day since they're a relatively non-threatening snack when you're trying to eat healthy. I started noticing yesterday that not all packages are alike in the number of fruit snacks one receives. Most packages have around 10 fruit snacks, but some are literally jammed with little gummy goodies. Today's package? 24. I have no answers, but my 10:15 snack break just got a lot happier.
I buy my fruit snacks in bulk at Sam's Club. I eat at least one package a day since they're a relatively non-threatening snack when you're trying to eat healthy. I started noticing yesterday that not all packages are alike in the number of fruit snacks one receives. Most packages have around 10 fruit snacks, but some are literally jammed with little gummy goodies. Today's package? 24. I have no answers, but my 10:15 snack break just got a lot happier.

3 comments:
Magical fruit snacks.
We purchase loads of fruit snacks also, and one time there was ONE fruit snack in the package. ONE! Ridiculous.
I now want a donut and fruit snacks.
Post a Comment