I'm a fan of changing the world. I mean, the world is pretty great already but "Go Big or Go Home," right? My friend, Abe, is doing a bit more than my wishful thinking. He's started an awesome organization called Ads4Africa. Its a great and easy way to help people in Africa become more self-sufficient, employ others in their area, and generally stimulate their economy.
And so, I am totally in favor of the new Search Engine for Africa they just unveiled. Its basically just a Google search (and who doesn't like that?!) but by using this search engine, you're helping the organization help others. And by "help others", I mean Change the World. I've bookmarked it on my toolbar and plan to use it in place of my usual Google.com. I'd encourage y'all to do the same. Make that "Hot Google Search Action" do some real good in the world.
Check out the video below for more information. Or, just go to the organization's website--ads4africa.org.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment