Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cleaning Out

I went shopping at the Park City outlets yesterday. I made a series of purchases which, when added together, should sustain the economy of Summit County for at least a few months. Adding new pieces to my wardrobe also requires me to clean out a few old pieces. Not only is this good sense for a pack rat like myself, but its rather necessary since my closet just isn't that big.

Working my way through the "Tops" section of the closet, I kept asking myself, "Okay, which of these do I honestly not wear anymore?" However, I changed the question when I pushed aside my new H&M blouse to reveal this Blast from the Past: Because really, "Which of these should I not be wearing anymore?" is probably a more important question.

Old Navy Performance Fleece, circa 1999? Yikes.

5 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Totally found a red one in my closet last week.

RSP said...

You're not alone, friend. We've all been there.

Becky Knowles said...

i had a red AND a blue...both are long gone now, but that's probably only because we've moved a couple times.

Arianne said...

Those may come back in style...maybe you should keep it.

Tara said...

Keep it? This from Arianne--the queen of throwing things out?! I'm shocked.

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com