I don't go into work until 8:00 am. This means I can get up at 5:00 am, work out at the gym, drive home and ready myself and still have time to eat breakfast before heading in to the office.

For my new position I've been given a 32 GB iPod Touch, a Flip Camera, and a new MacBook Pro. I love new toys. I also spent an entire work day (or almost an entire day) playing with the iPod. And that's okay because I was SUPPOSED TO.
Really life has just been pretty good as of late. So for your viewing pleasure (and really, take some time to think about each one...they're fab), a list of other things I find to be truly happiness-inducing:
Knowing there are good leftovers in the fridge
Having fun plans for the weekend
Vacations
The Apple Store
Reading a great book
Mittens
Hallmark cards
Free stuff
Having a really great workout
Songs by Train ("If It's Love" rocks my world)
Cake
Eating breakfast at home
Gaining a little perspective--Thanks Judy J.!
Movie nights in class
Smart Cookie
Seeing wild animals in the city (Live ones, that is...)
Pumpkin steamersHaving fun plans for the weekend
Vacations
The Apple Store
Reading a great book
Mittens
Hallmark cards
Free stuff
Having a really great workout
Songs by Train ("If It's Love" rocks my world)
Cake
Eating breakfast at home
Gaining a little perspective--Thanks Judy J.!
Movie nights in class
Smart Cookie
Seeing wild animals in the city (Live ones, that is...)
A new ringtone
Reading before bedtime
The temple
Hot chocolate
Birthdays
What makes you happy lately?
Mitten photo here

3 comments:
Glad to hear the new job is smashing. Cardigans make me happy.
ice cream with candy bars in it.
a great pair of jeans with cute pockets.
my husbands cute new glasses.
my 1 year old learning to say, "see? see?"
I love how great your job is! I'm so happy for you.
Where do you get these pumpkin steamers you speak of? They sound delicious! I have a feeling that it would make me happy.
PS- You lucky dog, you lucky, lucky dog. Living my dream :)
Post a Comment