Best Thing: Arianne is my unpaid therapist from afar. She gives every situation a logical spin and usually leaves me laughing about things too.Worst Thing: Its going to start sounding redundant, and you'll think all my friends live far away, but it really is terrible that she lives in Texas! My trip earlier this month was the first real quality time we've had together in YEARS. (Move back to Utah...)
Where are you from?
Utah--West Jordan until age 14 and Brigham City for high school
What is your favorite comfort food?
Mashed potatoes
What color is your bedspread?
Maroon, green, and gold
What book/movie has had a major impact on you?
My Name is Asher Lev by Chaim Potek
What is your favorite word?
Pumpernickel
What is your best color?
Blue
What is your favorite restaurant?
Olive Garden
What is one material possession you couldn't live without?
Since moving to Texas--air conditioning
Which cartoon character do you resemble the most?
Belle--because I like to read and sing while I walk down the street
Why do you think I like you so much?
Same reasons I like you--how can you not like someone who will stay up all night laughing with you?
What is the best compliment you could receive?
That I'm kind.
What is your favorite memory we have shared?
Any time when I cried or fell on the floor laughing...so, a lot of them. One of the best was coming up with the commercial for duct tape in the middle of the night and "This is Dr. Weaver. You may remember me from 'Dr. Weaver, Dr. Weaver'." Awesome.
What 3 words would best describe you?
Amused, Curious, Delightful
Utah--West Jordan until age 14 and Brigham City for high school
What do you do for a living?
My husband and I work from home selling child custody software online. I do the search engine optimization (writing a lot of content to put on the internet and hoping that Google rank us high for certain key words).What is your favorite comfort food?
Mashed potatoes
What color is your bedspread?
Maroon, green, and gold
What book/movie has had a major impact on you?
My Name is Asher Lev by Chaim Potek
What is your favorite word?
Pumpernickel
What is your best color?
Blue
What is your favorite restaurant?
Olive Garden
What is one material possession you couldn't live without?
Since moving to Texas--air conditioning
Which cartoon character do you resemble the most?
Belle--because I like to read and sing while I walk down the street
Why do you think I like you so much?
Same reasons I like you--how can you not like someone who will stay up all night laughing with you?
What is the best compliment you could receive?
That I'm kind.
What is your favorite memory we have shared?
Any time when I cried or fell on the floor laughing...so, a lot of them. One of the best was coming up with the commercial for duct tape in the middle of the night and "This is Dr. Weaver. You may remember me from 'Dr. Weaver, Dr. Weaver'." Awesome.
What 3 words would best describe you?
Amused, Curious, Delightful

3 comments:
Here here. Arianne is great. It's been so long since I've seen her.
Oh, Teen Angel! Yesss!!
How fun to randomly read that you're great on someone's blog. :) It was so fun to have you visit...you'll have to come again!
Post a Comment