Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend Adventures

I've had many requests to explain my most recent Facebook status. For those of you not in my social networking circle, it said something like this: "Car leaking gas? Check. Fire department? Check. Sirens going? Check. Hot firemen? CHECK!"

Mysterious, no?

I would attempt to capture the incredible nature of my Saturday night, but why make such a herculean effort when Greg has already done it for me? Run, don't walk, to Greg's blog to read the exciting tale of one crazy night in Salt Lake City.

On a related note--Hot Tip! for anyone on a "No Treats" diet. You can easily sidestep this rule and get a luscious tasty treat any night, because those donut holes you're inhaling at Denny's are technically parading about as "Pancake Puppies," so...yeah. Brilliant.

1 comments:

Arianne said...

How funny. I like that they came with their lights and sirens on.

 
Header PS Brush by pinkonhead.com